- Hindi news
- The business
- JEE Advanced 2020 Updates | IIT Delhi exam result will be released on October 05, follow these 5 steps to check the result, exam conducted on September 27
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will release the result of JEE Advanced on the official website on 5 October. Candidates who have appeared in the examination will be able to see their results through the website jeeadv.ac.in. The exam postponed twice due to Corona was held on September 27 this year. For this 1,60,831 candidates had registered, out of which 96% candidates appeared in the examination.
Examination organized in two shifts
The examination was conducted in two shifts. There were 1,51,311 candidates in Paper-1 held from 9 am to 12 noon. Whereas, 1,50,900 candidates had appeared in the second paper held between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm. IIT Delhi has already released ‘Answer Key’ for JEE Advanced exam. After which now everyone is waiting for the result to be released on October 05.
Counseling will start from October 6
Candidates who qualify in JEE Advanced will be eligible for admission to IITs after counseling. The counseling process for this will start from October 6. The seats will be allotted on the basis of merit. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has also released a detailed program of counseling for admission to all centrally aided technical institutes including IIT, NIT, IIEST, IIIT on its official website. Candidates can check this by visiting JoSAA’s official website, josaa.nic.in.
Check result like this:
- First of all go to the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the link of JEE Advanced Result on the home page here.
- Now enter your requested information and fill in your details.
- Now the result will be displayed on the screen, which you will be able to download.