- Hindi news
- The business
- NEP 2020 | The Union Education Minister will answer questions on the new education policy today, students will be able to ask questions in a live session via Twitter
10 days ago
- Copy link
Since the approval of the new education policy, many kinds of questions are arising in the minds of students, teachers and parents. There are still many things about National Policy Education (NEP) 2020, which need clarification. In such a situation, Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal will answer these questions through a live webinar today. The Education Minister will be able to ask questions on Twitter handle via #NEPTransformingIndia. In this regard, the Union Minister tweeted that I am ready to answer the National Education Policy, its implementation, important reforms and other related questions.
There have been many webinars before
There have been many online webinars and seminars about the implementation of NEP 2020 in educational institutions across the country. Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also addressed the Conference of Governors on 7th September on the conversion of National Education Policy to Higher Education in the country. Apart from this, the President, Prime Minister, Education Minister and others have also expressed their views on the utility and implementation of education policy through address, discussions, conferences and workshops.
Users have already started asking questions
Many users have already started asking questions by commenting on the tweet of the live interaction on the official Twitter handle of the Education Minister and the Ministry of Education today. Following questions are being asked by students, teachers etc.
- When will the National Education Policy come into force?
- Will Basic and Standard versions be applicable for every subject 10th and 12th?
- Is there any provision in the NEP 2020 for girls’ education system to get government grant for the purchase of land and building required for opening new schools?
- How will the implementation of NEP in higher education when faculty posts are lying vacant in many universities, colleges and other higher education institutions in the country?