The second debate between US President Donald Trump and Democratic candidate Joe Biden before the presidential election has officially been canceled. The non-party commission on debate between the presidential candidates confirmed on Friday that the debate to be held on October 15 would be canceled. Earlier, the commission had announced that the debate would be held over a “digital medium” due to Trump being infected with the Corona virus. The debate was canceled the day after the announcement.
Trump had refused to debate through digital means. Biden then set a Town Hall program with ABC News that day. The president’s physician later said Trump would be allowed to attend public functions from Saturday.
Trump’s team appealed to hold a face-to-face debate as scheduled, but the commission cited health concerns as saying that it would not change its decision to have a debate via digital rather than face-to-face. The third debate between the two candidates will take place on October 22 in Nashville, Tennessee.
‘Trump’s Kovid-19 Treatment Completed’: Trump, who has come to the White House after receiving treatment for Corona, has expressed his desire for rallies in the wake of the presidential election. His doctor has said that he can return to public life by Saturday. According to physician Dr. Sean Conley, “President Trump’s treatment for Kovid-19 by the team of doctors is complete.” It is estimated that by then (by Saturday) it will be safe to return to public life.
Let us know that Trump and First Lady Melania were found suffering from Kovid-19 last week. He was admitted to the army hospital for treatment. However, Trump was discharged from the hospital on Monday. Doctors had said that the President has not had fever since Friday last week.
Facebook with us for Hindi news, Twitter, LinkedIn, Join Telegram and Download Hindi News App. If interested in